This biblically-based financial teaching and equipping organization has a rich history with many faithful men and women who have helped produce a legacy where millions of people have benefitted.
MoneyWise Media’s roots were first planted in 1988 when Larry Burkett, co-founder of Christian Financial Concepts and Crown Financial Ministries, started a question-and-answer radio program format with co-host Steve Moore. Everyday, Larry would thoughtfully answer listener questions offering God’s wisdom.
In 2017, Kingdom Advisors (another organization that Larry Burkett helped start in 2003) acquired the MoneyWise radio broadcast ministry. Today, under the leadership of radio host Rob West, MoneyWise is an expanding organization that continues to serve over 1 million radio and podcast listeners everyday.
To meet the growing demands of today’s culture, MoneyWise also teaches and trains people through its website, mobile app, and other resources.
Check out these Free MoneyWise Resources
The MoneyWise App
- Simple Digital Envelope System
- Track your Spending
- Manage All Your Accounts in One Place
- Connect with a Community of Stewards
- Use the Library of Life Changing Resources
Grow with MoneyWise
MoneyWise creates and aggregates biblical financial content that is practical and hopeful so that God’s people can confidently align their financial decisions with their Christian values.
- Radio and Podcast
– Three daily broadcasts are hosted by Rob West.
- Content from Leading Voices in Christian Finance – Videos, podcasts, and articles from MoneyWise and 14 other content partners.