To measure our success through Service, Spiritual Growth and Integrity.
By focusing on integrity, spiritual growth with compassion, and financial responsibility, we strive to maximize our service potential so that each client and counselor, can enjoy the positive results of our common efforts.
Christian Credit Counselors’ mission is to help individuals and families burdened with financial pressures learn how to become debt free and attain financial freedom in accordance with principles found in the Holy Bible.
CCC will provide financial management skills through quality programs, education and counseling. In delivering its’ superior products and services, CCC dedicates itself to providing excellent customer support and satisfaction.
CCC will support other non-profit organizations and individuals through philanthropic giving while striving to maintain personal and spiritual fulfillment for all team members in an atmosphere of utmost professionalism.
- To “Glorify-God” both individually and collectively in the development of the ministry towards assisting the public.
- To provide a “Loving Spirit” awareness while handling clients current and past due financial obligations.
- To ensure that each counseling session provides the proper tools to assist clients with their decisions towards the biblical principles of debt repayment.
- Network with churches, pastors, organizations, and businesses to help facilitate client needs.
- Provide materials and educational opportunities for our clients.
- To seek ways to provide opportunities for financial and spiritual growth for our clients and employees.